Support clearly has a major impact on customer experience, which is why it’s a starting point for many Clicktools implementations. This document gives a quick, high-level overview of how to set up a closed case/ticket survey. If you want more detailed instructions, including screen shots and step-by-step guidance, please refer to our complete Closed Case Feedback PDF.
The basic activity flow goes like this:
- A case is closed in your CRM system.
- An automatic email goes out asking for feedback in a survey.
- The recipient completes the survey.
- Survey results are passed directly back into CRM.
- Support and Account Managers are alerted to any low scores to quickly recover from service failures.
- Overall results and KPIs are used to drive ongoing improvements to the entire support process.
As with all Clicktools to CRM processes, we want to think in terms of “collect, centralize, and act.” Collect information through surveys, scripts, and forms; centralize the data in CRM; and act on insights to deepen customer relationships. Let’s look at that formula, specifically for a Closed Case Survey.