Improving customer experience on the frontlines.
As companies focus on the financial benefits of improving customer experience, the contact center has come into the spotlight. After all, it’s your team who interacts with customers all day. The executive team has read the research — they will go to a competitor if you disappoint them and the cost of this can be devastating if it happens consistently. The contact center must be a place where customer satisfaction increases, not decreases, and you need to be able to prove that that’s what’s happening.
With Clicktools, you can centrally manage all customer interactions to ensure you’re driving loyalty and future revenue. You can enable omni-channel feedback and communication options to deliver more comprehensive service than ever before and respond more efficiently than you could in the past. You’ll also increase productivity by automating feedback collection, so that agents can focus on more meaningful, personal customer engagements that drive upsells and advocacy.
Use Clicktools to:
- Increase customer retention rates.
- Reduce problem resolution time.
- Identify both at-risk customers and future advocates.
- Enhance your 360-degree view of the customer.
- Facilitate simpler reporting and analysis of cases.
Examples of how contact centers use Clicktools:
- Customer Care Surveys: Perform the essential function of systematically gathering customer satisfaction data and centralizing it in CRM.
- Closed Case Surveys: Automatically send a case-specific survey upon case close to capture feedback while it’s fresh in your customer’s mind.
- Support Request Forms: Allow customers to easily open a support case or service request directly from your website.
- Service / Support Call Scripts: Provide dynamic call scripts for your representatives to guide the process and auto-track responses in CRM.